Table of Contents
When we move into a new house, we usually get the interior decor done. We do not make changes unless there is a dire need for renovation. Painting, on the other hand, is something that should be done every couple of years. Painting not only gives your home a new aesthetic, but it also helps to maintain the walls. Given its significance, everyone is understandably curious about the cost of home painting per square foot in Noida. Because you probably don’t paint your house very regularly, this article will help you create a budget for your complete house in Noida
Aside from aesthetics, painting protects the wall from poor weather, pollution, dirt, and regular wear and tear. It is one of the simplest ways to give your home the perfect look and finish. Painting a house is expensive when you consider the various prices of painting in India. If you are thinking about painting your home but are unsure how much exterior and interior paint will cost, we can provide you with an approximate budget for House Painting Costs in Noida.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a House in Noida?
The expense of painting a house in Noida is significant. Before you begin painting your dream home in Noida, it is critical to know the cost. The prices vary based on size, paint type, accompanying material, and charge. We will look at every aspect of cost estimation. The scale of the work is critical in the interior or exterior painting. Various factors, such as carpet area, window count, ceiling height, door and grill count, room size, and so on, are taken into account in a painting for cost estimation.
For the painting, numerous raw materials, such as strainers, wooden paint, white cement, etc., are required. Based on the local environment, you may estimate how much paint and other supplies you’ll need to color your house.
|Square Foot (sqft)||Non-Washable||Semi-Washable||Washable|
|900 sqft||Rs 11160 – Rs 22500||Rs 14940 – Rs 26280||Rs 18720 – Rs 29970|
|1000 sqft||Rs 12400 – Rs 25000||Rs 16600 – Rs 29200||Rs 20800 – Rs 33300|
|1100 sqft||Rs 13640 – Rs 27500||Rs 18260 – Rs 31900||Rs 22880 – Rs 36300|
|1200 sqft||Rs 14880 – Rs 30000||Rs 19920 – Rs 34800||Rs 24960 – Rs 39960|
|1300 sqft||Rs 16120 – Rs 32500||Rs 21580 – Rs 37700||Rs 27040 – Rs 43290|
|1400 sqft||Rs 17360 – Rs 35000||Rs 23240 – Rs 40600||Rs 29120 – Rs 46620|
|1500 sqft||Rs 18600 – Rs 37500||Rs 24900 – Rs 43500||Rs 31200 – Rs 49950|
|1600 sqft||Rs 19840 – Rs 40000||Rs 26560 – Rs 46400||Rs 33280 – Rs 53280|
|1700 sqft||Rs 21080 – Rs 42500||Rs 28220 – Rs 49300||Rs 35360 – Rs 56610|
|1800 sqft||Rs 22320 – Rs 45000||Rs 29880 – Rs 52200||Rs 37440 – Rs 59940|
How Much Does it Cost to Paint the Interior and Exterior of 1, 2, 3 or 4+ Bedroom Houses?
The first step is to identify the surface that has to be painted. Painting the interior of an apartment is a great way to bring character and a personal touch to any living space. Whereas, painting the exterior of a house or building is important to ensure it is protected from the elements.
Interior paint is often less costly than exterior paint. The cost of painting a house’s exterior can start from Rs 19,000 for a two-bedroom house (2BHK), while the cost of painting the interior ceiling and walls can start from Rs 17,000 to Rs 40,000, depending on the use of texture, stencils etc.
The procedure for exterior painting is more time-consuming and labour-intensive due to the necessity for scaffolding and extensive levelling and sanding of the walls.
|Types of Paint||1 BHK||2 BHK||3BHK||4+ BHK|
|Interior Painting||Rs 8680||Rs 17360||Rs 24800||Rs 31000|
|Exterior Painting||Rs 9870||Rs 19740||Rs 28200||Rs 35250|
|Fresh Painting||Rs 17500 – Rs 23310||Rs 35000 – Rs 46620||Rs 50000 – Rs 66600||Rs 62500 – Rs 83250|
|Re-Painting||Rs 8680 – Rs 14280||Rs 17360 – Rs 28560||Rs 24800 – Rs 40800||Rs 31000 – Rs 51000|
|Distemper Painting||Rs 7000||Rs 13160||Rs 18800||Rs 23500|
|Emulsion painting||Rs 8680||Rs 17360||Rs 24800||Rs 31000|
- 1 BHK Painting Cost in Noida: The cost of painting the interior of a one-bedroom home in Noida can be quite steep, with estimates ranging between Rs 12 and 40/ sq. ft.
- 2 BHK Painting Cost in Noida: In Noida, the cost to repaint a two-bedroom home starts at about Rs. 12/ sq. ft. As a result, a number of variables, including the size of the house, the type of paint you select, and even the style and pattern you prefer, can have an impact on this price.
- 3 BHK Painting Cost in Noida: Painting of a three-bedroom houses interior and exterior in Noida A three bedroom Noida house can be painted to increase its appeal and value. In Noida, the price of painting a three-bedroom home varies from Rs. 12 to Rs. 25/ sq. ft.
- 4 BHK Painting Cost in Noida: A four-bedroom home or apartment will start to cost about Rs. 9.4/ sq. ft. to distemper paint. A 4 BHK house will cost between Rs 25 and Rs 41/ sq. ft. to paint.
What is the Best Type of Paint and Their Cost in Noida?
There are several varieties of paint available in Noida, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. The exterior paint cost per square foot is cheaper than interior painting. The interior painting cost starts from Rs 12 per square foot, whereas the exterior paint charges per square foot start from Rs 14 in Noida.
It is not advisable to use exterior paints indoors. This is due to the presence of chemicals and extra resins in exterior paints that protect them from breaking or fading in harsh temperatures, humidity, and sunlight.
Interior paints, on the other hand, are intended to be low in VOCs and do not include the same additives and resins as exterior paints.
|Types of Paint||Description||Est Painting Cost Per Square Foot|
|Interior Painting||Exclusive home interior painting products for your house can give a fresh and new look to your home.||Rs 12.4 – Rs 26|
|Exterior Painting||High-quality paints for exterior painting provide all-weather protection.||Rs 14.1 – Rs 37.4|
|Fresh Painting||The paint’s ease of use and low-odor quality make it a popular choice for fresh painting, and many people opt for this type of paint due to its low environmental impact||Rs 25 – Rs 41.6|
|Re-Painting||Interior paint, like exterior paint, is an excellent technique to protect your home’s walls, doors, and trim from weather, temperature, and external factors.||Rs 12.4 – Rs 26|
|Distemper Painting||Distempering provides seamless glaze and exceptional longevity.||Rs 9.4|
|Emulsion painting||Emulsion paint is a water-based paint that can be used on both interior and exterior walls. It is renowned for its dependability, affordability, and ease of use.||Rs 12.4 – Rs 25|
|Texture Painting||Texture painting is a type of paint job that adds dimension and visual interest to walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.||Rs 70 – Rs 320|
|Wall Stencil Painting||Wall stencil painting has become increasingly popular in recent years as an easy and affordable way to add a unique touch to your home decor||Rs 60 – Rs 200|
|Wood Painting||Acrylic paints dry quickly and are also very durable when dried, making them an ideal choice for outdoor projects as well.||Rs 90 – Rs 340|
|Meta Painting||Oil-based paint provides superior protection against rust and corrosion due to its moisture-resistant properties.||Rs 14.6 – Rs 18.8|
How Much Does it Cost for Repainting, Fresh Painting, and Rental Painting a House in Noida?
Keep the exterior walls alone if you wish to repaint the inside of your property; otherwise, paint both the inside and exterior surfaces. Painting the exterior walls of your property is just as important as painting the interior.
After measuring the area, you can estimate the amount of paint required. As a result, you should always begin by calculating the size of the area to be painted. After deciding on the color and amount of paint needed, you can begin preparing the surface. While you can estimate everything, it is advisable to hire a professional that has years of experience in this sector.
The cost will also vary depending on whether your property is being newly painted or repainted. New paint projects typically require more coats of paint, which will increase the cost. Fresh painting requires 1-2 coats of putty (one coat = one layer), a coat of primer, and at least 2-3 coats of paint. Repainting projects often require fewer coats of paint, although this is dependent on the condition of the existing paint.
Repainting requires only a little bit of putty for touch-ups, a coat of primer, and 1-2 coats of paint. Naturally, new painting is more expensive than repainting. Therefore, while repainting may take more time due to the extra step of putty and sanding, it can ultimately be cheaper than new painting.
What are the Factors that Add Up to the Painting Cost?
When calculating the cost of a painting, there are several factors to take into consideration, such as raw materials like putty, & primer, labour charges, and the area to be painted. The cost of the painting is determined by the size of the area to be painted, the number of layers, and the type and quality of paint and primer used. If you hire painters to do the job for you, you must also factor in labour costs.
- Primer: The primer forms the base of the paint as well as enhances its look. In Noida, the primer costs around Rs 140. The cost varies depending on the brand. The primer can be used on different surfaces, such as wood, metal, and concrete.
- Putty: Putty is a white, cement-based, water-resistant material that is used to provide a smooth finish on the surface to which it is applied. Putty is relatively inexpensive when compared to other materials of similar coverage.
- Labor Cost: Painting labour costs three and a half times (1.5 times) the cost of materials. This means that labour costs are significantly higher than the cost of materials, making labour an expensive investment for businesses. The price may vary from one city to the next. The cost of labour in large cities is higher than in non-metro places such as Noida. As a result, businesses often need to look at both the cost of labour and materials when calculating the overall cost of their painting project.
How Can I Estimate the Cost Before Starting to Paint?
You can quickly calculate the total cost of painting your walls. Simply select the paint of your choice and multiply the cost per square foot by the entire wall space of your 2BHK house. Our paint calculator will provide you with an estimate of the budget for painting a house in Noida. The paint calculator takes into consideration the area of the house, the quality of paints and other associated expenses to give you an accurate estimate of how much you can expect to spend.
Just a few simple steps and you have your budget for painting your dream house in Noida:
- Interior or exterior painting
- Area to be painted
- Type of paint
- If painting includes ceiling
- Additional painting requirements
Things To Do Before Painting Home
- Low-quality paint can mean more money spent in the long run, since it will require more frequent repainting and may not have a good look and feel
- Painting the walls with a water-resistant product will ensure that the wall will remain dry, and will help to protect against any potential seepage or dampness
- Dark colors, such as deep reds and dark blues, can be used to absorb light and make a room feel cosy
- Filling the holes beforehand is essential for a perfect finish. Painting can make a drastic improvement to the overall look of a space, but it is important to keep in mind that its effects are only skin-deep.
- Cleaning the walls prior to painting them is essential for the process to be successful.
- A primer will help to create an even base for the lighter shade, as dark colors can be difficult to completely cover.
The cost of painting your home in Noida is influenced by various factors, such as the area of the house, whether it is exterior or interior painting, whether it is fresh painting or repainting, and the type of paint involved. Other factors that play a role in the cost of painting your home include the labour costs involved and the number of layers of paint required. It is a good idea to speak to professionals to arrive at the right home painting cost. Professional painters also need to be consulted in order to understand the cost of labour and other associated charges.
- How much does it cost to paint a 2BHK house in Noida?
- The cost of painting a 2BHK house can be calculated through a paint calculator. Generally, the cost for painting a 2BHK house in Noida ranges between Rs 17,000 to Rs 40,000 depending on the carpet area, type of paint and your special requirements.
- What is the labour cost for painting a house in Noida?
- Painting labour cost per sq. ft. varies widely in Noida, depending on the cost of living. The cost of painting labour can range from as low as Rs 50 per square foot to as high as Rs 500, depending on the complexity of the job.
- What is the cheapest way to paint?
- Painting adjoining areas at the same time can save you time and money since the space will already be prepared and the paint job can be completed in one go. If you’re willing to paint them all the same colour, buying them in bulk can save you money on paint.
- How much would painting a house cost in Noida?
- The cost of painting is determined by the quality of the paint, the size of the area to be painted, and the complexity of the job. The estimated amount of paint per square foot for new, repainted, and two coats of paint in Noida are as follows:
- Interior Painting: Ranges between Rs 8,000 to Rs 30,000
- Exterior Painting: Ranges between Rs 9,000 to Rs 35,000
- Fresh Painting: Ranges between Rs 17,000 to Rs 60,000
- Re-Painting: Rs 8,000 to Rs 50,000