Table of Contents
Painting costs in Hyderabad vary depending on whether you live in an apartment or own a home. Exterior paint is not your obligation in a flat. If you are moving into your own house, though, both the outside and inside must be painted. Moving into a house requires an extra expense because not only do you have to buy the paint itself, but you may also need to hire painters to do the job.
Add to it the painting costs per day in Hyderabad and the painting costs per square foot of apartments (of varying sizes), and you have an approximate idea of how much your painting budget should be.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a House by Square Foot (sqft) in Hyderabad?
The cost of house painting in Hyderabad varies depending on numerous aspects, including the kind of apartment, the type of colour chosen (including the quality and finish of the colour), and the location of the painting services. These factors ultimately determine the cost of house painting in Hyderabad. Additionally, the cost of house painting in Hyderabad is also determined by the number of rooms and areas to be painted, as well as the amount of work involved. Aside from that, when choosing painting services, you should consider the labour costs. It is important to take into account the cost of labour when selecting painting services. Interior paint costs roughly Rs 8 to Rs 26 per sq ft, while exterior paint costs range from Rs 9 to Rs 37 per sq ft.
|Square Foot (sq ft)||Non-Washable||Semi-Washable||Washable|
|900 sq ft||Rs 6720 – Rs 22680||Rs 11340 – Rs 26550||Rs 15120 – Rs 30240|
|1000 sq ft||Rs 8400 – Rs 25200||Rs 12600 – Rs 29500||Rs 16800 – Rs 33600|
|1100 sq ft||Rs 9240 – Rs 27720||Rs 13860 – Rs 32450||Rs 18480 – Rs 36960|
|1200 sq ft||Rs 10080 – Rs 30240||Rs 15120 – Rs 35400||Rs 20160 – Rs 40320|
|1300 sq ft||Rs 10920 – Rs 32760||Rs 16380 – Rs 38350||Rs 21840 – Rs 43680|
|1400 sq ft||Rs 11760 – Rs 35280||Rs 17640 – Rs 41300||Rs 23520 – Rs 47040|
|1500 sq ft||Rs 12600 – Rs 37800||Rs 18900 – Rs 44250||Rs 25200 – Rs 50400|
|1600 sq ft||Rs 13440 – Rs 40320||Rs 20160 – Rs 47200||Rs 26880 – Rs 53760|
|1700 sqft||Rs 14280 – Rs 42840||Rs 21420 – Rs 42840||Rs 28560 – Rs 57120|
|1800 sq ft||Rs 15120 – Rs 45360||Rs 22680 – Rs 53100||Rs 30240 – Rs 60480|
Painting Cost by Types of Paints in Hyderabad
- 1 BHK Painting Cost in Hyderabad: The interior cost of painting a 1 BHK flat in Hyderabad can start from Rs 8.4 to Rs 26 per square foot depending on the factors mentioned.
- 2 BHK Painting Cost in Hyderabad: A two-bedroom apartment with a balcony will cost somewhat more than a one-bedroom unit. Exterior painting costs start at Rs 9.5 per square foot. This is more costly than interior painting. This is also determined by the area, as well as the cost of paint and painting labour in Hyderabad per square foot.
- 3 BHK Painting Cost in Hyderabad: Fresh painting costs Rs 25 per square foot for a three-bedroom house in Hyderabad. However, as previously said, this figure may fluctuate based on a variety of conditions. Factors such as the size of the house, the type of paint used, and even the location of the house can affect painting costs.
- 4 BHK Painting Cost in Hyderabad: In Hyderabad, four-bedroom painting costs per day start at Rs 12 per square foot and vary based on a number of criteria. Depending on the size of the space, the material used, and the complexity of the design, one can expect a range of costs for painting projects in Hyderabad.
|Types of Paint||Description||Est Painting Cost Per Square Foot|
|Interior Painting||Elite interior painting supplies for your home can give it a modern, fresh look. Low VOC paints have lower levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), which are chemicals released into the air during the drying process.||Rs 8.4 – Rs 26.3|
|Exterior Painting||Exterior paints are designed to protect the exterior from all elements, from harsh UV rays in the summer to rain, snow and extreme cold in winter.||Rs 9.5 – Rs 37.8|
|Fresh Painting||The paint for fresh painting shall be non-toxic, making it safe to use in environments where children and pets are present.||Rs 25.2 – Rs 42|
|Re-Painting||Like exterior paint, interior paint is a great way to shield the walls, doors, and trim of your house from the elements, temperature changes, and outside influences. Interior painting can enhance the look and feel of your house in addition to serving as a protective layer.||Rs 12.6 – Rs 23.1|
|Texture Painting||Distempering provides a seamless glaze and exceptional longevity.||Rs 70 – Rs 300|
|Wall Stencil Painting||Water-based emulsion paint can be applied to interior and exterior walls. It is well known for its dependability, accessibility, and affordability.||Rs 45 – Rs 200|
|Wood Painting||Texture painting can transform a room, making it appear cosier, more open, or even more luxurious.||Rs 50 – Rs 250|
|Meta Painting||Wall stencil painting has become increasingly popular in recent years as an easy and affordable way to add a unique touch to your home decor||Rs 12 – Rs 23|
|Tile Painting||Acrylic paints dry quickly and are also very durable when dried, making them an ideal choice for outdoor projects as well.||Rs 21 – Rs 25|
|Floor Painting||Oil-based paint provides superior protection against rust and corrosion due to its moisture-resistant properties.||Rs 19 – Rs 23|
What are the Additional Charges for House Painting in Hyderabad?
- Wall Putty: A wall putty is used to smooth up uneven surfaces on walls and ceilings. It’s a white cement-based substance that’s also extremely water-resistant. A wall putty is a perfect solution for making any wall or ceiling surface look aesthetically pleasing.
- Wall Primer: Primer serves as a substrate for paint and improves the overall look. There are several sorts of primers on the market. Primer costs between Rs 140 and Rs 200 per gallon. Primers are typically used before wall putty to improve adhesion.
- Labour Cost: Painting labour expenses in Hyderabad are typically 3/2nds of the cost of supplies. The fee, however, differs between metropolitan and non-metropolitan places. In the metropolitan areas of Hyderabad, labour expenses are generally higher than in non-metropolitan areas, where the cost of supplies is often the same as for labour.
- Fresh paint/Repainting services: The cost of adding fresh paint vs merely repainting the property differs. New paintings will require a primer, wall putty, and 2-3 coats of paint. Repainting, on the other hand, would need little putty, one coat of primer, and 1-2 coats of fresh paint. Choosing whether to add fresh paint or simply repaint the property ultimately comes down to a cost-benefit analysis.
Calculate the Cost of Painting Per Square Foot
To determine how much paint will be needed for the house, use the paint calculators accessible on the websites of the paint firms. These painted surfaces are measured in square feet, which may be calculated by multiplying the height and breadth of a wall. Because the cost of house painting services varies by firm, the paint brand can be chosen based on one’s budget. When it comes to the cost of painting a room in India, using a single colour for all of your home’s rooms will always cost less than using various colours.
Labour costs per square foot for home painting vary by city. The cost of painting per square foot in Mumbai differs from that in Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi, among other cities. It differs by city. The cost is substantially higher in large cities than in small towns. Leading paint companies now provide their own painting services. Exterior wall painting in India is substantially more expensive than inside wall painting. In most circumstances, the cost of home painting services is determined by the amount of competence necessary. For finer finishes and well-painted walls, always choose specialists rather than inexperienced contractors.
Tips for Painting a House Exterior or Interior
- Tips for painting the outside or inside of a house Water-based paints have mostly replaced solvent-based paints. It is preferable to use odourless, chemical-free, and environmentally friendly goods with low levels of VOCs (volatile organic compounds). Paints with non-toxic ingredients and no VOCs are suitable for persons who are allergic to chemicals.
- Choose warm, dry days, such as those in the summer, to paint a house. The time it takes for paint to dry is directly proportional to the temperature and environmental conditions at the time of application. The price and quality of a painting are important factors to consider while choosing a colour. Always get high-quality, branded paints.
- Before applying interior or exterior wall paint, treat the wall with a water-resistant solution to avoid seepage or moisture. Choosing the correct colour combination for the house exterior is also a crucial component of guaranteeing that the building can withstand water damage for an extended period of time. Aside from costs and other considerations, it is critical to ask these questions when hiring home painters.
- Choose one or two exterior home painting colours for the external walls. Exteriors with more than two colours may appear crowded. Choosing varied hues of the same colour is another approach to make the house’s colour attractive. To avoid rust, paint the balcony and window grills.
- When painting, don’t forget about the ceilings. You may make a great effect by brightening them up with trendy colours. Check the quantity of natural light in your rooms and then select the appropriate colour and tone. Warmer tones are required in darker areas, whereas cooler palettes can be used in lighter settings.
Painting costs in Hyderabad vary depending on whether you live in an apartment or own a home. Well-painted walls liven up a room and give life to a formerly drab environment. Paint protects the walls from dampness, covers stains, and makes the property more lasting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does painting in Hyderabad cost per square foot?
- The painting cost ranges between Rs 8 and Rs 250 per square foot in Hyderabad. The cost of painting per square foot in Hyderabad varies depending on the type and quality of paint used, as well as the surface to be painted.
- What is the price per square foot for interior and exterior painting in Hyderabad?
- The cost of interior and exterior painting per square foot in Hyderabad depends on a variety of factors, including the size of the project, the type of paint used, and the complexity of the job. Interior painting costs begin at Rs 8.4 per square foot, whereas exterior painting is costly (starting at Rs 9).
- What is the price of painting a 10×10 room?
- To determine the wall area of a room, multiply the perimeter by the ceiling height. Find the room’s total wall area to get an idea of the painting cost. Calculate a room’s perimeter by adding the lengths of all its sides and multiplying the result by the height of the ceiling. Therefore, for a 10×10 room, the perimeter is 40 feet, and if the ceiling height is 8 feet, then the total wall area is 320 square feet.