Table of Contents
A house becomes your home if the interior and exterior paintings match your dreams. One of the most significant components of decorating a house and making it a great domicile is painting it. However, many homeowners and landlords are typically concerned and intimidated by the procedure, which includes everything from locating dependable house painters to purchasing high-quality supplies. To ensure success, it’s important to do your research and pick the right painting contractors and supplies.
Painting your home in Faridabad is a challenging task initially, especially if you want to paint your ideal home, which necessitates knowledge of a variety of subjects. To paint your dream house, you must be familiar with the many colours available, the different types of paints and their impact on the walls, the painting processes, and so on. Your budget is the first thing that comes to mind. It is, without a doubt, a fundamental but critical component.
As it is difficult to calculate the cost of painting a house per square foot, homeowners are sometimes quite selective about their options. resulting in bad judgments about the type of paint to use, the application process, and the contractor chosen for the work. Homeowners should be aware of the potential issues that could arise and research the different options available to them.
1. How Much Does It Cost to Paint a House in Faridabad Per Square Foot?
The cost of painting a house in Faridabad starts at Rs 11,000 and goes up to Rs 60,000 depending on the area to be painted. It extends the building’s life and allows you to personalize it. However, there are multiple processes in the painting process that are related to putty, primer, and labour. As a result, evaluating these costs and creating a strategy to be financially prepared for the project are fantastic suggestions. An important step to consider before painting a building is assessing the overall condition of the structure.
|Square Foot (sqft)||Non-Washable (Rs)||Semi-Washable (Rs)||Washable (Rs)|
|900||11160 -22500||14940 – 26280||18720 – 29970|
|1000||12400 -25000||16600 -29200||20800 – 33300|
|1100||13640 – 27500||18260 – 31900||22880 – 36300|
|1200||14880 – 30000||19920 – 34800||24960 – 39960|
|1300||16120 – 32500||21580 – 37700||27040 – 43290|
|1400||17360 – 35000||23240 – 40600||29120 – 46620|
|1500||18600 – 37500||24900 – 43500||31200 – 49950|
|1600||19840 – 40000||26560 – 46400||33280 – 53280|
|1700||21080 – 42500||28220 – 49300||35360 – 56610|
|1800||22320 – 45000||29880 – 52200||37440 – 59940|
2. How much does it cost to Paint a 1, 2, 3, 4+ BHK House in Faridabad?
The cost of painting is affected by different types of paints such as:
- Distemper Paint or “Whitewashing”: Despite its short-term cost effectiveness, Distemper Paint or Whitewashing cannot stand the test of time. Because it is not washable, fades, and flakes off when it gets wet, this is one of the cheapest paint prices in Faridabad for painting a 2-bedroom apartment.
- Enamel Painting: It is frequently used in high-traffic areas since it is long-lasting, cleans up easily, and offers a variety of glossy finishes. Furthermore, their stain and water resistance make them suitable for metal and wood surfaces. If you’re concerned about the expense of painting a three-bedroom house, consider using enamel paint.
- Emulsion Paint: Emulsion paint has the advantage of drying rapidly and leaving a glossy surface. Emulsion paint is extremely long-lasting and may be washed to some extent with a soapy cloth. Several of these paints also have antifungal characteristics. The desired finish, such as matte or glossy, influences the price of emulsion paint.
- Lustre Paint: Lustre paint is a water-based acrylic product that is ideal for walls and other surfaces. Lustre paint takes a long time to dry with a strong odour. This makes it a bad choice when you need to shift right away.
- Texture Paint: Texture paint is a specialized paint used to create the illusion of depth on a wall.
|Types of Paint||1 BHK||2 BHK||3BHK||4+ BHK|
|Fresh Painting||17500 – 23310||35000 – 46620||50000 – 66600||62500 – 83250|
|Re-Painting||8680 – 14280||17360 – 28560||24800 – 40800||31000 – 51000|
|Texture Painting||7000 – 32000|
|Wall Stencil Painting||7000 – 20000|
|Wood Painting||9000 – 36000|
|Meta Painting||1460 – 1880|
3. Calculate the Cost of Painting a Room in Faridabad.
The average cost of painting a room comprises a variety of costs. However, you must be well-versed in the different processes that comprise the complete procedure. When attempting to calculate the cost of painting a room, one must take into account factors such as labour costs, the cost of materials and tools, any required permits or other related fees.
A painting calculator is an excellent tool for those who want to plan the budget for painting their house. Some of the factors that contribute to the cost of painting are:
- Putty: This is a water-resistant white cement-based material. It smoothens the flaws and undulation of the surface.
- Primer: Primer acts as an adhesive, creating a bond between the paint and the surface being painted, thus creating a smoother finish.
- Labour Cost: Professional painters charge around three-quarters of the cost of materials in Faridabad. This means that the cost of materials and labour can vary significantly depending on the quality of the material and the number of hours worked. Painting your walls may help you save money on labour as well, but only if you have the time, energy, and basic knowledge. Labour expenses are also strongly tied to the cost of painting a two-bedroom house.
4. Painting Cost by Types of Paints in Faridabad
Painting the exterior of a house is less expensive than painting the interior. Exterior painting, on the other hand, is time-consuming since scaffolding or a ladder pulley system may be necessary. Furthermore, because exteriors are typically more weather-beaten, they require extra paint layers as well as a complete sanding and levelling treatment. As a result, the cost of painting the exterior (Rs 14 per square foot) of a house in Faridabad is greater.
- 1BHK: The cost of painting the exterior of a 1-bedroom house in Faridabad can range from Rs 12 to 200 per square foot, depending on the size and condition of the house.
- 2BHK: The cost of painting the exterior of a 2-bedroom house in Faridabad can range from Rs 14 to 37 per square foot, depending on the size and condition of the house.
- 3BHK: The cost of re-painting a 3-bedroom house in Faridabad starts at Rs 12 per square foot, depending on the size and condition of the house.
- 4BHK: The cost of painting the interior of a 4-bedroom house in Faridabad starts at Rs 12 per square foot, depending on the size and condition of the house.
|Types of Paint||Description||Est Painting Cost Per Square Foot|
|Interior Painting||From bold and bright to subtle and muted, there are countless possibilities when it comes to interior painting.||Rs 12.4 – Rs 26|
|Exterior Painting||Exterior painting protects the house from weathering, discolouration, and damage.||Rs 14.1 – Rs 37.4|
|Fresh Painting||From traditional shades and styles to the latest trends in home décor, this new painting concept has something for everyone.||Rs 25 – Rs 41.6|
|Re-Painting||Polyurethane-based paints are a popular choice because they provide an exceptionally hard and durable coating.||Rs 12.4 – Rs 26|
|Distemper Painting||White cement paint provides an attractive and durable finish that is weather-resistant||Rs 9.4|
|Emulsion painting||Water-resistant and inhibits mould and mildew growth. It dries quickly and is extremely durable.||Rs 12.4 – Rs 25|
|Texture Painting||Paintable wallpapers have become an increasingly popular choice for these types of walls in the past decade.||Rs 70 – Rs 320|
|Wall Stencil Painting||Stencil painting is a great way to express your artistic talents while still being affordable||Rs 60 – Rs 200|
|Wood Painting||Acrylic paints are versatile and easy to use, have excellent coverage and good adhesion for wood painting, and dry quickly.||Rs 90 – Rs 340|
|Meta Painting||Oil-based metal paint is an ideal choice for protecting metal surfaces, as it provides a strong barrier against wear and tear.||Rs 14.6 – Rs 18.8|
The painting cost of a house in Faridabad starts from Rs 11,000 and goes up to Rs 60,000 depending on the area to be painted. It is difficult to calculate the cost of painting a house per square foot, so homeowners are sometimes quite selective about their options. What does it cost to Paint a 1, 2, 3, 4+ house in Faridabad? The cost of painting is affected by different types of paints such as: Emulsion, Distemper, Enamel, Texture and Luster. The average cost of painting a room in Faridabad comprises a variety of costs. One must take into account factors such as labour costs, materials and tools. Exterior painting is time-consuming since scaffolding or ladder systems may be necessary. Cost of painting the exterior of a house can range from Rs 14 to 37 per square foot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take me to paint my house? (Comprising 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK)?
- The amount of time it will take to paint your house will depend on the size of each room, the number of people painting, and the quality of the paint job desired.
- What aspects are considered while calculating the painting process
- The factors involved in estimating the painting process include the complexity of the job, the amount of preparation needed, how many coats of paint will be applied, and how long it will take to complete.
- Is there an advantage to using emulsion paint instead of enamel paint?
- In terms of strength, emulsion paints are less durable than enamel paints. This is owing to the colour’s water-based composition. As a result, it does not last very long after drying. Emulsion paint is durable and waterproof, although it has a shorter lifespan than enamel paint.