Table of Contents
When most families move into a new home, they have their interiors completed. They normally do not replace it until there is an urgent need for upgrades. Painting, on the other hand, is something that should be done every couple of years. Painting not only gives your home a new aesthetic, but it also helps to maintain the walls. Painting protects your walls from the weather, preventing them from eroding and causing structural damage to your home.
Many homeowners find it difficult to calculate the cost of painting a house per square foot in Ghaziabad. This might lead to mistakes in judgement when choosing the kind of paint, application technique, and vendor for the job. To determine the cost of painting a house per square foot in Chennai, one should consider the material being used and its quality, labor costs, and total area of the project. To avoid this, we’ve compiled a list of everything you need to know about home painting costs.
In this article on the cost of painting a house per square foot in Ghaziabad, you will find out:
- Interior and exterior painting cost
- Cost of painting a house per square foot for fresh and repainting.
- Painting labour cost per sq. ft.
- What things to consider before calculating the overall painting cost.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a House by Square Foot (sqft) in Ghaziabad?
Ghaziabad referred to as the national capital of India, attracts a big large number of people who come to study or work. Most people opt for a pleasant, well-kept residence that will make them feel at ease. This is one of the reasons why house painting is such an important duty. House painting may bring fresh life to your walls and make your house seem more like a home. House painting also adds to the overall aesthetic value of your house, making it look more attractive and appealing. It is difficult to quantify the interior painting cost per square foot of a property.
Calculating the cost of painting a house per square foot is a challenging task as it requires one to account for several factors, such as the size of the house, type of paint used, number of coats required, and labour costs. The interior painting cost of a house (Rs 12 per square foot) in Ghaziabad is costlier than exterior painting cost (Rs 14 per square foot). The same is true for business structures and offices. However, wall painting is not as simple as it appears and needs the knowledge and talents of devoted and professional home painters in Ghaziabad, India to ensure that the job is of the highest quality.
|Square Foot (sqft)||Non-Washable (Rs)||Semi-Washable (Rs)||Washable (Rs)|
|900||11160 -22500||14940 – 26280||18720 – 29970|
|1000||12400 -25000||16600 -29200||20800 – 33300|
|1100||13640 – 27500||18260 – 31900||22880 – 36300|
|1200||14880 – 30000||19920 – 34800||24960 – 39960|
|1300||16120 – 32500||21580 – 37700||27040 – 43290|
|1400||17360 – 35000||23240 – 40600||29120 – 46620|
|1500||18600 – 37500||24900 – 43500||31200 – 49950|
|1600||19840 – 40000||26560 – 46400||33280 – 53280|
|1700||21080 – 42500||28220 – 49300||35360 – 56610|
|1800||22320 – 45000||29880 – 52200||37440 – 59940|
Calculator for Painting Prices Per Square Foot
You may use paint calculators to estimate how much paint you’ll need for the house or the cost of painting a room. The square footage of these surfaces that require painting may be calculated by multiplying the height by the breadth of a wall. You can use the paint calculators found online on the websites of the paint firms to determine how much paint will be needed for the house or the cost of painting a room. You may calculate the square footage of these surfaces that require the painting by multiplying the height by the breadth of a wall.
The paint brand may be chosen based on one’s budget. When it comes to painting, using a single colour throughout your home is nearly usually less expensive than using multiple.
Metro locations have much higher prices than lesser cities. Leading paint firms are increasingly offering painting services. External wall painting in India is significantly more expensive than inside wall painting. The needed expertise level determines the cost of home painting services in most cases. Choose professionals over novice contractors for more polished finishes and properly painted walls.
How much does it cost to Paint a 1, 2, 3, 4+ BHK House in Ghaziabad?
It is difficult to quantify the interior painting cost per square foot of a property. Calculating the cost of painting a house per square foot is a challenging task as it requires one to account for several factors, such as the size of the house, type of paint used, number of coats required, and labour costs.
|Types of Paint||1 BHK (Rs)||2 BHK (Rs)||3BHK (Rs)||4+ BHK (Rs)|
|Fresh Painting||17500 – 23310||35000 – 46620||50000 – 66600||62500 – 83250|
|Re-Painting||8680 – 14280||17360 – 28560||24800 – 40800||31000 – 51000|
- 1 BHK Painting Cost in Ghaziabad: In Ghaziabad, costs for painting a one-bedroom house’s interior range from Rs. 12 to Rs. 25 per square foot. Depending on the complexity of the job and the quality of paint used, this cost could vary drastically.
- 2 BHK Painting Cost in Ghaziabad: Depending on your needs, a two-bedroom house in Gurgaon can be freshly painted for about Rs. 25 per square foot. The cost of the work includes labour as well as any additional materials required.
- 3 BHK Painting Cost in Ghaziabad: Depending on your needs, painting a three-bedroom house in Gurgaon can cost anywhere between Rs 12 and Rs 320 per square foot. The cost of painting a three-bedroom house in Gurgaon depends on the type of paint (texture or stencil painting), the number of coats, and the area to be painted.
- 4 BHK Painting Cost in Ghaziabad: An average cost of Rs. 12 per square foot, up to Rs. 26 per square foot, is incurred when painting a four-bedroom house in Gurgaon.
Painting Cost by Types of Paints in Ghaziabad
Painting not only refreshes the aesthetic of your home, but it also preserves the walls in good shape. Calculating these expenditures and developing a strategy will assist you in being financially prepared for the therapy.
- Interior painting cost: Ranges between Rs.12 to Rs.26 per square foot.
- Exterior painting cost: Ranges between Rs.14 to Rs 37 per square foot.
Painting is an essential part of house maintenance. It increases the structure’s functional life and allows you to add a personal touch. The method, however, has a cost, which includes labour, paint, and putty. Calculating these expenditures and developing a strategy will assist you in being financially prepared for the therapy. Your home might be your most valuable asset. Proper maintenance is also required to maintain and increase its value.
|Types of Paint||Description||Est Painting Cost Per Square Foot|
|Interior Painting||Low maintenance, low VOC, and high aesthetic value||Rs 12.4 – 26|
|Exterior Painting||Low VOC, low maintenance and high durability.||Rs 14.1 – 37.4|
|Fresh Painting||Oil-based and water-based options are available.||Rs 25 – 41.6|
|Re-Painting||Requires minimal putty for touch-ups, a coat of primer, and 1-2 layers of paint.||Rs 12.4 – 26|
|Distemper Painting||It is primarily used for “whitewashing” because it is inexpensive and simple to apply.||Rs 9.4|
|Emulsion painting||Emulsions have antifungal properties and durability to provide an excellent finish.||Rs 12.4 – 25|
|Texture Painting||Textured paints for accent or show walls are voluminous and have a tactile feel.||Rs 70 – 320|
|Wall Stencil Painting||Wall stencils create great wall art to brighten your surroundings. They come in a variety of sizes, patterns, designs, and shapes.||Rs 60 – 200|
|Wood Painting||Wood can be painted using oil, acrylic, or mixed media paints.||Rs 90 – 340|
|Metal Painting||Painting protects the metal from corrosion. Metal paints, both oil-based and water-based, are available in brush-on and spray-can forms.||Rs 14.6 – 18.8|
House painting not only gives your home a new aesthetic but also helps to maintain the walls. House painting also adds to the overall aesthetic value of your house and makes it look more attractive. It is difficult to quantify the cost of painting a house per square foot in Ghaziabad. Calculating the cost of painting a house per square foot is a challenging task. The interior painting cost of a house in Ghaziabad is costlier than the exterior painting cost. You may use paint calculators to estimate how much paint you’ll need for the house or a room. It is difficult to quantify the interior painting cost per square foot of a property. A two-bedroom house in Gurgaon may be freshly painted for roughly Rs 17,000, Ghaziabad on your demands. This pricing includes labour as well as any additional supplies needed for the work.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Calculate Painting Labour Cost per Square Foot?
- Painting labour cost per sq. ft. varies widely from one city to another, depending on the cost of living. Cost may vary even within a city with charges being higher in certain upmarket localities. This is due to the fact that upmarket localities have more expensive materials, which are needed to produce high-quality painting work.
- Why do I need a professional painting service?
- Painting the interior or exterior of your home may be a time-consuming process if you lack experience. In Ghaziabad, the best option is to engage a reputable professional painter to perform the work. However, the cost of home painting services varies. You could think that doing your own painting would be less expensive, but if you cut corners or miss certain spots, you’ll end up spending more for repairs. Paint experts are referred to as professional painters for a reason. They work tirelessly around the clock to complete the assignment to your specifications. They have all of the information required to accomplish their task accurately and far faster than you could. As a consequence, their attention to the project will result in an acceptable outcome for the customer.
- What is a paint calculator, and how much paint do I need?
- A paint calculator is an online tool designed to help homeowners and contractors estimate how much paint they need to complete their projects. The product needs might vary based on a variety of parameters, including application technique and surface condition. To use a paint calculator, you need to input the size of the area that needs to be painted in either feet or meters.