Table of Contents
The overall painting cost per square foot in Pune is determined by the required paint quality and sheen, whether texture paints are desired, and additional expenses such as the price of wall primers, putty, and labour costs in Pune. Factors like the current market rates, and the condition of the walls can also affect the overall painting cost per square foot in Pune.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a House in Pune?
By choosing a single colour, you can save money. You can experiment with different colours and textures in each room, though, if you want to make your space uniquely yours. Painting a house in Pune costs between Rs. 7000 and Rs. 70,000, depending on the size of the area to be painted, the cost of labour, and your specific needs. The cost of painting a house in Pune also varies based on the quality of the paint and the quantity that is being used.
Choosing one colour as your main hue can save you a great deal of money, yet you can still add interesting elements and make the space your own with different textures and patterns in each room. Never undervalue the value of a top-notch professional painting service. By investing in professional painting services, you can be sure to get the highest quality painting job available.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a House by Square Foot (sqft) in Pune?
The cost of painting a house in Pune by square foot varies depending on the size and type of the house, the quality of the paint used, and the number of coats applied. To paint more quickly, safely, and effectively, professionals use automated painting tools. Add up how many of each are present in your project area, then deduct that number of square feet from the area designated for applying wall paint. Before painting, calculate the total number of window and door frames, light switches, electrical outlets, baseboards, and any other areas that don’t need paint.
For painting a house in Pune your budget might range from Rs 7,500 to Rs 85,000. The type of paint, such as washable, non-washable, or semi-washable, affects the painting price in Pune. The overall cost of painting a property in Pune depends on the type of paint chosen. When choosing paint for a property in Pune, it is important to consider the cost of the paint, as well as its durability and washability.
Use the paint calculator to get your best panting calculation for a single coat on the walls and ceiling (aside from the doors and windows you’re not painting). Once you have the amount of paint needed, it is time to get painting! The process of using automated tools can be a time saver, as well as a safety measure.
|Square Foot (sqft)||Non-Washable||Semi-Washable||Washable|
|900 sq ft||Rs 7500 – Rs 22500||Rs 12690 – Rs 26280||Rs 14940 – Rs 37440|
|1000 sq ft||Rs 8350 – Rs 25000||Rs 14100 – Rs 29200||Rs.16600 – Rs 41600|
|1100 sq ft||Rs 9200 – Rs.27500||Rs 15510 – Rs 32120||Rs 18260 – Rs 45760|
|1200 sq ft||Rs 10050 – Rs.30000||Rs 16920 – Rs 35040||Rs 19920 – Rs 49920|
|1300 sq ft||Rs 10900 – Rs.32500||Rs 18330 – Rs 37960||Rs 21580 – Rs 64080|
|1400 sq ft||Rs 11750 – Rs.35000||Rs 19740 – Rs 40880||Rs 23240 – Rs 68240|
|1500 sq ft||Rs 12600 – Rs.37500||Rs 21150 – Rs 43800||Rs 24900 – Rs 72400|
|1600 sq ft||Rs 13450 – Rs.40000||Rs 22560 – Rs 46720||Rs 26560 – Rs 76560|
|1700 sq ft||Rs 14300 – Rs.42500||Rs 23970 – Rs 49640||Rs 28220 – Rs 80720|
|1800 sq ft||Rs 15150 – Rs.45000||Rs 25380 – Rs 52560||Rs 29880 – Rs 84800|
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a 1 BHK House in Pune?
The cost of interior painting in Pune (Rs 8.2/ sq. ft.) is higher than the cost of exterior painting (Rs 9/ sq. ft.). This difference is due to the fact that interior painting requires more care and precision, as it involves dealing with more detailing.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a 2 BHK House in Pune?
The exterior painting cost of a house in Pune starts around Rs 9/ sq. ft. The exterior painting cost is high and can be a considerable expense for homeowners.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a 3 BHK House in Pune?
The cost to completely paint a three-bedroom apartment starts at Rs 25/ sq. ft. This cost can quickly add up, especially considering the fact that a three-bedroom apartment could easily take 2000 square feet to paint.
How Much Does it Cost to Paint a 4 BHK House in Pune?
The cost of a new painting typically ranges between Rs 22 and Rs 50/ sq. ft., labour included. Paint for 4 BHK apartments will generally be more expensive than for 2 BHK homes, as the larger area requires more paint, labour and other resources.
|Types of Paint||1 BHK||2 BHK||3BHK||4+ BHK|
|Interior Painting||Rs.7200 – Rs.24000||Rs.9000 – Rs.30000||Rs.10800 – Rs.36000||RS.12600 – Rs.42000|
|Exterior Painting||Rs.3000 – Rs.6000||Rs.5000 – Rs.8000||Rs.7000 – Rs.10000||Rs.9000 – Rs.12000|
|Fresh Painting||Rs.17600 – Rs.34000||Rs.22000 -Rs.41600||Rs.26400 -Rs.49920||Rs.30800 -Rs.60000|
|Re-Painting||Rs.9600 -Rs.24000||Rs.12000 -Rs.30000||Rs.14400 -Rs.36000||Rs.16800 -Rs.42000|
|Distemper Painting||Rs.6400 -Rs.16800||Rs.8000 -Rs.21000||Rs.9600 -Rs.25200||Rs.11200 -Rs.30000|
|Emulsion painting||Rs.8000 -Rs.20000||Rs.10000 -Rs.25000||Rs.12000 -Rs.30000||Rs.14000 -Rs.35000|
|Texture Painting||Rs.5000 -Rs.17500||Rs.10000 -Rs.35000||Rs.15000 -Rs.52500||Rs.20000 -Rs.70000|
|Wall Stencil Painting||Rs.2100 – Rs 14000||Rs.4200 -Rs.28000||Rs.6300 -Rs.42000||Rs.8400 -Rs.56000|
|Wood Painting||Rs.1500 – Rs.2500||Rs.2500 -Rs.4000||Rs.4000 -Rs.6500||Rs.6500 -Rs.10000|
|Metal Painting||Rs.1000 – Rs.2000||Rs.2000Rs.3000||Rs.3000 -Rs.4000||Rs.5000 -Rs.8000|
How Does the Type of Paint Affect Painting Cost in Pune?
- Distemper Paint: Without a primer, it can be quickly applied to cement walls. When wet, it might come off because it is not waterproof. It is also very simple to fade. The starting price for a painting is Rs. 7 per square foot.
- Emulsion Paint: It is water resistant and prevents the growth of mould and mildew. It is extremely tough and dries quickly. Painting costs between Rs.9 and Rs.25 per square foot. Emulsion Paint is an economical and efficient way to paint any surface.
- Texture Paint: Generally suitable for accent or display walls. Per square foot, painting costs between Rs.70 and Rs.250. Texture paint offers a unique way of adding visual interest to a room
- Enamel Paint: Enamel paint is a visually appealing and cost-effective option for both residential and commercial spaces.
|Types of Paint||Description||Est Painting Cost Per Square Foot|
|Interior Painting||Interior painting is an important part of home aesthetics, and choosing the right colours, sheens, and textures can add personality to any living space||Rs.8.2 – Rs.26|
|Exterior Painting||Exterior Painting is an important aspect of home maintenance, as it can protect the house from weathering, discolouration, and degradation.||Rs.9 – Rs.40|
|Fresh Painting||Fresh painting of houses in Pune offers a wide variety of colours and finishes, allowing homeowners to create the exact look they desire for their homes||Rs.22 – Rs.41.6|
|Re-Painting||Durable, cheaper paints used for re-painting are much less expensive than getting a full painting job||Rs.11 – Rs.26|
|Distemper Painting||White cement paint is known to be an easy-to-use paint that can be directly applied on cement walls without the need of a primer.||Rs.7 – Rs.22|
|Emulsion painting||Painting with an emulsion is low-maintenance and easily washable. Water-resistant and inhibits mould and mildew growth. It dries quickly and is extremely durable. Painting with an emulsion makes it an ideal choice for both interior and exterior walls.||Rs.9 – Rs.25|
|Texture Painting||Used primarily for accent or display walls. They are a substantial and tactile alternative, but also very expensive. Paintable wallpapers have become an increasingly popular choice for these types of walls in the past decade.||Rs.70 – Rs.250|
|Wall Stencil Painting||Making a statement on the wall with stencil painting is a great way to do so without spending a fortune.||Rs.30 – Rs.200|
|Wood Painting||Acrylic paints are versatile and easy to use, have excellent coverage and good adhesion for wood painting, and dry quickly.||Rs.16.6 – Rs.33|
|Metal Painting||Oil-based metal paint is an ideal choice for protecting metal surfaces, as it provides a strong barrier against wear and tear.||Rs.16.6 – Rs.33|
|Tile Painting||Latex, acrylic latex, and enamel paints will all adhere well to ceramic tile if the surface has been properly primed. The type of paint to choose depends on the look that you want to achieve.||Rs.20 – Rs.24|
|Floor Painting||Polyurethane-based paints are a popular choice because they provide an exceptionally hard and durable coating.||Rs.36.4|
What Things you Must Consider Before Painting Your Home in Pune?
Pune residents are already aware of the exorbitant costs of almost everything. Now, there aren’t many options available if you’re looking for the best house painters in Pune within your price range. You could also try painting your house yourself, but you won’t get the same high-quality results as painters in Pune. The home painters in Pune are also necessary for the textures, other exquisite finishes, and colour combinations.
1. Paint Calculator: Your budget may be impacted by a number of variables, including the size of your home, the Pune painting cost per square foot, and the labour costs associated with painting. Utilizing a paint calculator can help you estimate your painting costs and budget accordingly.
2. Labour Cost: Even within Pune, the labour costs will change depending on the neighbourhood. Typically, the labour cost of painting is about three and a half times the cost of the materials (paint, primer and putty). This can vary, however, depending on the size and complexity of the job, as well as the skill level and experience of the painter.
3. Materials cost: The brand and quality of the wall putty and primer also matter; they vary from location to location. This factor will have a significant impact on the final cost of painting a house in Pune. Depending on the materials used, the cost of painting a house in Pune can range from moderate to expensive.
4. Fresh paint or repainting job: The cost of the repainting job will be significantly higher than the fresh paint job, as it requires more materials and labour to remove old paint and prepare the walls for a new coat.
The overall painting cost per square foot in Pune is determined by the required paint quality and sheen, whether texture paints are desired, and additional expenses such as the price of wall primers, putty, and labour costs. A professional painter will have the right skills, knowledge, and experience to make sure the job is done properly and efficiently. Painting a house in Pune costs between Rs. 7000 and Rs. 70000 depending on the size of the area to be painted, the cost of labour and the quality of the paint used. Never undervalue the value of a top-notch professional painting service. The cost of interior painting in Pune is higher than the cost of exterior painting (Rs 9 per square foot).
This difference is due to the fact that interior painting requires more care and precision, as it involves dealing with more detailing. The average cost for a 1, 2, 3, 4+ BHK house is Rs 8.2 per sq ft.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does fresh painting cost more than re-painting jobs?
- The cost of a fresh painting job may be more expensive than that of a re-painting job because the labour and supplies required are typically greater. A 1, 2, 3, or 4+ BHK house costs an average of Rs 8.2 per sq ft.
- What does painting labour in Pune cost per square foot?
- The cost of painting labour per square foot in Pune varies depending on a number of factors, such as the size and complexity of the job, the quality of paint used, and other necessary materials.
- How to estimate the budget for house painting in Pune?
- To estimate the budget for house painting in Pune, one should consider a variety of factors, such as the size of the house, the type of paint to be used, and any additional services like preparation and clean up. Painting calculation could be estimated easily with our Paint Calculator.
- How do I select skilful home painters in Pune near me?
- To avoid the stress of looking for reliable and experienced painters, simply visit the Aapka Painter website and arrange a consultation. Aapka Painter, the leading service provider in the painting and waterproofing industry, offers only the best and most qualified painters for all of your house painting needs.